Polar Bear 3.0 Coat
Part Polar Bear, part Abominable Snowman, part White Walker—talk about standing out in a sea of monochromatic SnorthFace and Platagonia jackets. The Polar Bear Coat is crafted with meticulous detail and upgraded with our 3.0 features.
Wildcoat 3.0 NEW FEATURES:
- Experience ultimate versatility (Spring skiing, anyone?) with a zip-off hood, removable sleeves, and mittens, all of which can be effortlessly interchanged with other coats – who will create the first "Frankencoat"?
- Increased size on all 7 pockets to accommodate even more snacking, and the largest phones without compromising comfort or style.
- Conquer the elements with a magnetic storm flap to keep the wind out of your main zipper. The magnets are stronger than ever and run the full length of the coat — gone are the days of fumbling with snaps.
- Seamlessly secure the mittens to your sleeves with magnet closure (also stronger than ever). Did we mention how much we dislike snaps?
- Upgraded materials in the hood with a velvety-soft hood inner liner to cocoon your dome in warmth while facing the frosty outdoors.
- Teeth monching the back of your head while wearing the hood back? No longer! The collar of the hood is also detachable, allowing the hood to lay flat when worn off the head.
Parka length, weatherproof and designed to survive the elements (plus maximum snack-packability across seven discrete pockets) — this bear looks ruggedly cool, and performs better than your average winter coat.
- Full coat with detachable hood and sleeves.
- "Claw" styled detachable mittens (not QUITE sharp enough to do any damage, but certainly intimidating).
Rock it proudly to stand out on the slopes, at the game, or out on the town. The Polar Bear Coat is designed to be an everyday ski coat, snowboard coat, or casual wear winter parka!
Outer - 85% Acrylic, 15% Polyester
Inner - 100% Polyester
Accessories - 100% Silicone
Weight - 112 oz
Fit: These winter coats run big. We recommend double checking our size guide prior to purchasing.
NOTE: WARMEST WINTER COAT YOU'LL EVER OWN.
Frequently bought together
Polar Bear 3.0 Coat
This was a Christmas gift for my husband. He is a polar bear, but he still gets cold in some places. The heavy construction of this coat is next level! We both love that the hood and sleeves detach for a stylish vest with huge pockets. All the detailing is thoughtful, the magnetic closures, the fun inner lining. It’s SO heavy! Im in love with it. He’s 6’4” 215lbs, with a very long torso, usually “tall” styles are not long enough, but the XL fits great with plenty of room for a thick sweater underneath if needed. This was quite an insane splurge for me! Im so happy with the quality, and the excitement on his face was worth every cent. Thank you! … my only question now is, when does the saber tooth tiger or wooly mammoth come out?! ;-)
I love the Jacket :) Pimpin since Pimpin since Pimpin :) it does run a bit big n long but I’m getting use to the style :) Real Quality Jacket and warm as all hell:)
Excellent construction! Super comfy and warm and lots of pocket space.
I could not tell you how many compliments I got my first day out in this coat. I lost count after 50. Also incredibly warm, maybe even too warm!
TL;DR; I couldn’t be happier with my new Wildcoat!
- Attention: This coat really, REALLY stands out. In four hours at the slopes, I’ll easily receive 20 compliments from strangers. At first it was shocking, but at this point it’s just expected haha. Everyone seems to love it which makes it even more fun to wear.
- Warmth: The coat is extremely warm. If actively snowboarding or skiing, I’d recommend not wearing it with all attachments on above 30 degrees. I can wear just the coat and a moisturizer wicking tee at 25 degrees and still be hot at the bottom of a run. Wildcoat isn’t joking when they say it’ll be the warmest coat you’ve ever worn.
- Functionality: The coat is very functional with double zippers, large zip and Velcro pockets. All magnets are strong and pieces can be removed if needed (paws and/or arms). The head also fits over a helmet. The head can sometimes obstruct your views if the hood is down and it can restrict side to side head movement if up over the helmet.
- Waterproofing: Excellent. The fur does get wet and icy, but you can shake it off just like a dog would which works quite well. It dries quickly enough for back-to-back ski days if hung up in a warm, dry place.
- Value: At ~$450, the coat is exceptional value. To be honest, I’m surprised it costs as little as it does. The build quality is top notch, it’s warm and waterproof, and it’s so much fun to wear! In my opinion the value exceeds that of perhaps any other ski clothing purchasable.
This coat is outstanding and I couldn’t recommend it enough. Six stars if it were possible. Go get one for yourself, then thank me later.